It's all part of the 'Last Saturdays' series that invites you to come over to Greenpoint and shop, drink and dine... with perks. July's event features fashion treasures on discount at the many boutiques and specialty shops around Greenpoint. Some samples of the deals:
- Julia James Boutique (200 Franklin Street) - Lenora Dame Vintage Fabric Cuff and Necklace - cuff originally $92.00, sale $58.00 - necklace originally $98.00 sale $64.00.
- Cato's Army & Navy (654 Manhattan Avenue) - 50% off select items and gift with purchases from Dickie and Carhartt while supplies last.
- Jozef and Sons (774 Manhattan Ave) - 15% off purchases of $30 or more and assorted sterling silver charms as free gift with purchase.
- In God we trust (70 Greenpoint Ave) - Summer Sample Sale up to 70% off storewide including Betty Blouse reg $160, sale $80.00; Circle Shorts reg $160, sale$80.00.
- Kill Devil Hill (170 Franklin Street) - Hot Shorts by Seana Gordon 10% off, reg. $58; The Kill Devil Hill Bandanna: $5, reg. $8; all vintage military surplus bags 25% off, reg. $40-$50; Mustache Wax $5, reg. $8
And when all the shopping wears you out, just stop into one of the participating restaurants or watering holes for cheap eats and drinks, because they're offering loads of specials too! For example:
- t.b.d. brooklyn (224 Franklin Street) - $5 Caipirinhas and $5 Absolut fresh lemonade
- Black Rabibit (91 Greenpoint Avenue) - free Black Rabbit lager to the first 150 people, after which it will be $3. $5 bratwurst and $5 watermelon margaritas.
- The Diamond Brooklyn (43 Franklin Street) - Shuffleboard Biathalon from 5-6pm! Testing shuffleboard skill in two unique events $1.00 entry fee - with Diamond gift certificate for the best combined score. $4 Beer/Wine Specials from 12-7pm.